Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Dangers of Cycling with an iPod (are Over Exaggerated)

The New South Wales Police must have a pretty big budget. Maybe they hit quota for busting jaywalkers and got some extra cash to cook up an ad campaign directed at cyclists wearing iPods. These signs are appearing across the city as a warning to bikers who like to listen to music and ignore traffic sounds while riding around.

Biking with an iPod is no different from biking without one—you exercise common sense and you’ll probably be okay. Don’t play music insanely loud, maybe don’t play music at all on busy streets, keep your head on a swivel, and watch out for car doors.

I stole this from The Goat. I agree. Do you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.