Big Ring Racing presents the first annual O.P.R.A.H Turkey Time Trial on Saturday, October 11th at 10am.
What does O.P.R.A.H stand for?
Outback, Pete's wicked, Ridge top, Annex and then have a Heart attack Turkey Time Trial
(for sake of humor 'Gateway' was omitted but will be part of the course)
Course marked in orange
- Start/Finish: the beginning of Outback (Huntmar side)
- One lap of the set course
- Trails will be temporarily marked during the race to help you stay on course
- Mock Turkey given out for fastest/slowest time and best predicted time
- Crappy draw prizes to be given out at end of race
- Race is for fun only . . . and of course fame
- Cost: nothing, nada, zip, zero
- In the event of wet trails or rain, this event will be rescheduled (please respect the trails!)
The organizers of this event are not responsible for any injury, loss of life or limb, theft or property damage. Nor are we responsible if we have offended you with a photo of Oprah and a turkey. There will be a sweep rider - if you are injured, lost or have a mechanical that you cannot fix, please stay put and help will come to you.