Thursday, April 24, 2008

First timer!

Just getting used to this posting stuff....very easy.

Hey, not that I've had problems with this much in my days but... someone or maybe all of us should share tips on personal lube. I always get asked and since I don't have many problems with this, my answers are limited. But I may want to be more pro-active in my next 24 hrs events.

In Adventure racing, I used Silicone glove cream, especially for the feet since in AR we get and stay wet. This protects the skin, let's it breathe and helps to keep your feet from getting all white... and works for those other private parts...no nude review for this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where does Coco buy his lube??

...because this sailor is always on the lookout for slippery stuff to rub on.
(especially fun if you close your eyes!)