Saturday, November 10, 2007

Frosty

The cold, cold November nights are leaving frost in the ground during the day. In the shade it stayed, any sunny, warm spots and it would turn the ground into a muddy, slick-as-snot mess to ride through. Some corners today were sssssslippppppppery!

The Vegan Vagabond rolls out a step down.

My damn chain kept coming off on the inside of my ring. Flashbacks to Kingdom Trails and bike tossing.
Fritz, you got to get me that 'third eye' dealie.

Sunset silhouette on slick rock.

Fall single track.

Garter Belt
(I made it!)

Lake

Ghost?

2 comments:

fritZman said...

I'll drop the 3rd eye off after work Monday.

That spot where the ghost pic is tough to climb! Those rock grab the rear wheel just when you need momentum to lift the front.

the original big ring said...

Thanks fritZman!

I love that little climb - took me a while to figure it out, but now I get it every time. Super tough to do on the SS though!